Monday, September 20, 2010

The Answer



Thats right, my all time favorite basketball player has to be non other than "The Answer" Allen Iverson. Allen Iverson joined the NBA back in 1996 when he was drafted by the Philadephia 76ers as the number one overall pick. Since then he has been a dominating force on the court. Throughout his career, Iverson has went on to play for teams such as the Detroit Piston, Memphis Grizzles, and Denver Nuggets. One moment that stands out in his career is the time when he put a nice cross over move on the legend Michael Jordan. The move was so good that they decided to ban it from the NBA. I guess they didnt want anybody to make MJ look like a clown back then. I can say that the only thing AI hasnt done is wni a NBA Champsionship, but hopefully he returns to the league and gets one.

1 comment:

  1. i agree..i lve been a huge Iverson fan since I can remember. I have a framed picture of him in my room since i was like 10 years old. He is definately one of my all time favorite players besides MJ.

    ReplyDelete